The Ohio State University is holding a memorial for those lost to police brutality. The Interfaith Council, which St. Stephen’s is a proud member of, has been deeply involved in this effort.
February 22-February 25 At the Student Life Multicultural Center
Memorial to Victims of Police Violence in Ohio From 2013 to 2021 (so far…)
- Get card from MCC front desk
- Write your own message of care, love,prayer, hope, etc
- Pause here for a moment to reflect.
- Breathe deeply.
- Practice Mindfulness, Good Vibes, orPrayer (Whatever is most comfortable toyou)
- Honor the lives celebrated here.
- Use their stories to fuel our journey forjustice.
And always remember…#SayTheirNames #BlackLivesMatter
Please join us for a time of reflection on these names and the impact of police violence on Black history and Black futures.
Thursday, February 25 at 7:00 p.m.
Contact Madison Eagle (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.